REQUIREMENTS FOR BODYPART MODELING JOBS
- A body part model has to have the particular body part that will be shown in the ad that's perfect.
- No scars or unwanted marks, such as tattoos, should be on the particular bodypart.
EXAMPLES OF BODYPART MODELING JOBS
Bodypart models are usually seen on prints and advertisements for particular products seen or used on particular bodyparts. All types of bodypart models are also shown on "before" and "after" photos for weight loss products, plastic surgery, and other enhancement products.
- Legs and Feet. These bodypart models can appear in advertisements and prints for shoes, hosiery, and razors.
- Hands. Hand models can display diamond rings and skin care products such as lotions.
- Hair. Obviously, hair models are used for shampoos, and other hair care and hair restoration products.
- Smile. Models with perfect teeth and gorgeous smiles are sought after to promote care personal products and dental procedures.
BODYPART MODELING AGENCIES
Since bodypart modeling is such a particular field, modeling agencies are always interested in acquiring bodypart models. And because bodypart modeling jobs sometimes require a "before" and "after" photos, modeling agencies may use different body models to appear in the same ad.
Find Local Bodypart Modeling Agencies in your area >