REQUIREMENT FOR EDITIORIAL MODELING JOBS
- Female editorial models must be between 5'.8"-6' in height.
- Female editorial models must fit in a dress size of 5 or less.
- Male editorial models must be between 5.11"-6.1" in height.
- Male editorial models sizes are between the 32-36.
- Editorial models must have great features.
- Editorial models must be very photogenic.
Since there are a lot of editorial modeling jobs available for all the magazines, local modeling agencies try to acquire a number of editorial models. Modeling agencies usually send out several of their models for editorial modeling auditions and modeling jobs.
Find Local Editorial Modeling Agencies in your area >
EDITIORIAL MODELING PHOTOGRAPHY
With editorial modeling jobs, photographers and fashion editors can use their imagination to the extreme. Editorial photographs can come out more unique and edgy. For editorial modeling jobs, be prepared to for long days, many clothing changes, loud prints, crazy hairstyles, and bright make-up.
Find Local Editorial Modeling Photographers in your area >
EDITORIAL MODELING PORTFOLIOS & COMP CARDS
An editorial model's portfolio and comp cards should showcase their diversity and originality. Wear one of a kind outfits, use unexpected backgrounds, and try different poses. Remember editorial shots usually accompany a story, and you should be able to convey this through your photographs. Try many facial expressions, unique fashions, and different backgrounds to show off your versatility. Read more on modeling portfolios and comp cards>