REQUIREMENTS FOR RUNWAY MODELING JOBS
These requiremetns for runway modeling are for more high fashion runway modeling jobs. These runway models work with world-famous designer brands like Versace, Prada, and Gucci. However, smaller runway shows for local designers and stores may have different requirements for their runway models, depending on their clothing lines.
- Female runway models' height must be between 5'6"-6'0"
- Female runway models should weight between 108-130lbs, in proportion to height.
- Male runway models' height must be between 5'11"- 6'2"
- Male runway models must weight between 140-165 lbs.
- Male runway models should be fit (not bulging with muscles, but definitely healthy).
- Depending on the client, runway modeling jobs may require models of different size and age.
- Runway models must have great poise and posture as they will be walking down the runway and showcasing their products to a live audience.
RUNWAY MODELING AGENCIES
Modeling agencies send different models for runway modeling jobs, depending on what the client is looking for.
Find Local Runway Modeling Agencies in your area >
RUNWAY MODELING PORTFOLIOS & COMP CARDS
A runway model's portfolio and comp cards should include a variety of fashion photos, styles, and poses. Your modeling portfolio and comp cards should show off your versatility in different surroundings and fashion types. Read more on modeling portfolios and comp cards >